Why buy refurbished?
Refurbished laptops and PC’s are a great way to save money and help save the environment. Rather than throw away old computers we can refurbish unwanted hardware for re-use.
Many businesses only lease computers for 3 to 4 years. The lease company makes their money on the lease and the paid support for these computers. After 4 years it’s time for a new model freeing up literally thousands of useable computers. Now, rather than destroy them, they are made available for re-use at a fraction of their original cost. Unlike domestic computers these machines are far more durable, reliable and easy to repair. This reduces downtime to a business if there is a problem but it also makes these computers great value for money when correctly refurbished. We can also refurbish computers from any other source. All go through our quality control checks to ensure reliability.
What's involved in refurbishing?
- All computers get a visual check for obvious damage
- All connectors are tested.
- Hardware diagnostic check using PC-Check software
- Hard drive is secure erased or replaced if defective
- Genuine Windows reinstalled.
- Up to date hardware drivers installed.
- Basic user software installed including a DVD media player and Open Office.
- Final clean and check.
- All units come with a 3 month warranty as standard.
6 GB ram, 250 GB HDD
14inch, Webcam, DVD
Optiplex 3020 SFF PC.
i5 4th gen CPU
6GB – 320GB HDD
Windows 10 Pro
Macbook Pro 15 inch
Core 2 @2.8 GHz
4 GB ram, 500 GB HDD
Excellent condition for age.
Stock changes weekly. For more information about refurbished laptops please get in touch.